Twitter Updates

    twitter

    16.9.08

    fett

    buck 65 släpper nytt mixtape, här finns första delen

    "I've been doing some woodshedding. I've been making beats and collecting them from some friends. I put together this thing called Dirtbike. Actually - at the risk of sounding nuts or esoteric or pretentious - the project is called Dirtbike (I figure it will be an on-going endeavor) and the first piece of it is called Lettersongs (Different Kinds of Dirt). I don't really even understand it myself."

    3 comments:

    Urologen said...

    Vem eller vad är den här Buck 65 egentligen? Jag har liksom inget begrepp...

    enlighten me, please.

    p. said...

    kortkort: kanadensisk hiphopkille med genomarbetade texter och en eklektisk inställning till hur hiphop kan få låta. använde sig mycket av "riktiga" instrument på sina senaste skivor

    Anonymous said...

    yo.

    buck 65 har borjat sanda daglig radio pa CBC nu. 11 AM-2 PM PST.

    las mer pa http://www.buck65.com/

    :)

    peace out
    /peder